The below are a collection of excellent sites/blogs that deal with issues surrounding discrimination, stigma, benefit cuts, media portrayals of mental illness and general system-bashing goodiness. Not all blogs listed pertain to mental health issues per se, but are nevertheless relevant in their discussions of benefits and other disability issues.
As ever, let me know if you have any good links on these subjects. I am particularly keen to hear of others in this category at the minute.
- Arbitrary Constant
- Benefit Claimants Fight Back
- Benefit Scrounging Scum
- Broken of Britain
- Confessions of an Immigrant on Benefits
- Diary of a Benefit Scrounger
- Mind In Flux
- One Month Before Heartbreak
- Through Myself and Back Again
- Where’s the Benefit?